Telecom major and Indian Broadband giant Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd(BSNL) recently launched new System CDR(Call Detail Records) to facilitate the subscribers with various facilities. CDR System is build on SAP to enhance and give power to subscriber to manage services which also include a new Selfcare website for BSNL Customers where they will get following facilities:
1. BSNL Subscriber can check call details for landline phone.
2. Call pattern to select appropriate Landline plan
3. BSNL Broadband Usage detail
4. Current plan detail
5. BSNL Usage detail
6. BSNL Subscriber can change Broadband Plan
7. Book a landline online from website BSNL engineers will contact you at home for landline booking.
For more detail visit: